A Shopping Excursion

Today, I went shopping with Mummy, 婆婆, Aunty Pauline and Uncle Daniel. Check me out as I take a nap whilst along Orchard Road...



Uncle Daniel was teaching Mummy how to bring my pram down the escalator. Mummy seemed to get it for the first 2 times she tried. Then when the 3rd time came...trouble came too... My pram got stuck at the entrance to the escalator whilst Mummy has already got herself onto the escalator and was moving down. She had no choice but to let go of my pram. It was a lucky thing that 婆婆 and Aunty Pauline was still up there and directed me out of the "traffic jam" Mummy caused at the top of the escalator. Imagine if Mummy was alone...



Mummy was wearing heels today and that made her less confident when she needs to step down backwards when going down the escalator. So that also means no more heels for Mummy when she brings me out. She is going to be so sad. After all, all her high heels are left in the cold palace during the 9 months I was in her stomach and then she thought, she can resume wearing them soon. Little does she know that it is still no more high heels for her... Poor Mummy...


Check out me and 婆婆...

0 comments: