An Eventful Day

Wow, it was indeed an eventful day today. Mummy started my day at 8AM this morning by bathing me and feeding me. After that, I had my 1st month visit to the PD, where I took my weight, length and head diameter again. See how much I have grown:

At birth:

  • Weight = 2.97kg
  • Length = 48cm
  • Head diameter = 32cm
At one month:

  • Weight = 4.5kg
  • Length = 53cm
  • Head diameter = 38 cm
Indeed, I have grown so much. My PD, Dr Ngiam, said that I have put on a little too much weight (me heavier by almost 1.5kg now) as the normal monthly weight gain is 1kg. But I guess it's ok, cos many people say chubbier babies are cuter... Haha...


I took a look at my little Health Booklet and noted the list of jabs that I need to take. Gosh, I was shocked, so many. I took my Hep B - 2nd dose jab today. It was so painful.


After that, Mummy brought me to Aunty Katie's house. Mummy has arranged a cake and chit chat session with a few of the Nov 2007 Mummies. These mummies had a good time chit chatting of everything under the sun, from babies, to daddies, to weight gain/loss and stretchmarks etc. Hmmm, how come Mummies have so many things to "gossip" about???

Check out my other Nov 2007 baby friends:


From left to right:

Baby Bevis (Aunty Pauline); Baby Matthias (that's ME!); Baby Javier (Aunty Gillian); Baby Lewis (Aunty Katie); Baby Mischa (Aunty Sally)

That's ME and Baby Bevis sharing a "SOFA" for sleep:

Check out the Nov 2007 Mummies and babies:


From left to right:
Baby Mischa & Aunty Sally; Baby Matthias (that's ME!) and Mummy; Baby Bevis & Aunty Pauline; Baby Lewis & Aunty Katie; Baby Javier & Aunty Gillian

Hey I learned a new trick at Aunty Katie's place today. I learn to roll to my side (ie 90 degrees to the sofa). But think Mummy didn't put on my diapers tight enough, so when I rolled over, I actually peed onto Aunty Katie's sofa. I am so sorry for this, Aunty Katie... Promise I won't do it again... Please don't bar me from your place when you have future gatherings...

0 comments: