Baby Talk 2

It's my 满月today. 奶奶 got up early to prepare the stuff to send back to Mummy's family and the relatives (ie the cake, chicken, luo mi fan, ang ku kuey etc.). Now 爷爷 has gone out to deliver the stuff.

奶奶 has just bathed me and put on a new blue bodysuit with a nice print of a car for me. Mummy then laid me down on my little cot to get a little rest before my "excursion" later. Haha, I just learnt how to use a bolster.



Now, I am all ready waiting for 舅舅 to come and fetch Mummy and I back to 婆婆's place... Will keep you updated of my adventure for today later when I got some time...

Finally arrived at 婆婆's place at 2PM. I was still sound asleep when we reached. I was looking around when I reached, the place looked so new and strange to me. Then I was exchanged hands many times, cos many people at 婆婆's place carried me.

0 comments: