A Lazy Monday Afternoon (and let my hands "SEE" light...)

I was wide awake the entire morning (no crying and wailing at all, Mummy was so proud of me as I "amused" myself alone). Mummy did something new for me today. Guess what she did. She took off my mittens and trimmed my finger nails. Then my hands saw light for the longest time since I was born (Mummy has kept my mittens on since I was in the hospital as I will scratch my own hands and face... Eeee, what if I get scarred???) At 7 weeks, Mummy decided it was time that I learn to discover my own hands and what I can do with them. So she removed my mittens. However, she was very cautious to watch me to make sure I do not suck my thumbs...

It was a lazy Monday afternoon. I found myself in yet another comfortable sleeping position. This time, Mummy could free her hands to do other things whilst I am asleep in her lap... So I am sure you can guess who's the photographer, right... Watch how Mummy caught me in action while I drifted off to sleep...













0 comments: