My First Christmas cum Christmas Party...

Yesterday night (AKA Xmas Eve), Mummy and her close friends had a theme party "Uniforms" at Uncle Marcus and Aunty Melissa's place. Guess what Mummy dressed me up as??? I was a SAILOR and Mummy's a PIRATE. See the Mummy and Son in action...


Mummy's friends were funny and innovative. Check out the guys... See uncles Marcus (DHL delivery man with his DHL box), Winson (the neighbourhood policeman), Victor (a doctor or the SOFTLAN laboratory man) and Su Kit (Bao Gong???)...



Check out the nicely decorated Christmas tree and the PRESENTs... Wow, wonder how many are for me...











And the wide spread of Christmas food. But as usual, Mummy still say I can only have my MILK MILK...














See ME in my Sailor costume up close and personal


Me and Santarina Miffy... Hmmm, how come we are the same size???











Check out the rest of the crew:


Aunty Delphi (the Chef)











Aunty Melissa (the Referee)











Aunty Michelle (the "Fashionable" Jailbird???)











Aunty Vanessa (the HOOTERs gal with devil horns???)












Mummy was proud of me last night. I behaved myself and did not wail at all during the entire party. All of Mummy's friends say I was "well-behaved". I enjoyed myself at the party too, cos Mummy's friends were so amusing (I saw how they played charates... they were so crazy...). Mummy was amazed that I was awake the entire evening until we left after midnight (Yes, it's Xmas day...)

Too bad Daddy isn't here with us. Both Mummy and I missed Daddy a lot. We called Daddy during the party last night to wish him a merry christmas. I also want to tell Daddy although I missed spending this Christmas with him, I am thinking of him all the time...

0 comments: