Hari Raya Haji...

It was a public holiday in Singapore yesterday... Hari Raya Haji... A Malay festival.. Mummy took me out shopping at Marina Square, together with Uncle Daniel, Aunty Pauline and Ting and 姨婆. Mummy bought me some new Disney clothes yesterday too, as there was a sale. Now I have more new POOH and Mickey clothes. I was in Mummy's MIM sling the entire afternoon and it was really comfortable (since it felt like I am sleeping in a sarong). When I woke up later, I realise that there were LOTs of people at Marina Square doing their Xmas shopping. I was looking around as this place was so bright and full of new faces. Then we stopped over at Andersen's for ice-cream. Gosh, whilst the gang had ice-cream, waffles and brownies, I only had my MILK MILK, cos Mummy says I am too small for those. Check this out...

ME and Aunty Ting


















ME and 姨婆. See I told you I was at Andersen's.


















Then Mummy brought me to Uncle Choon Shing's (Mummy's Uni cum church friend who graduated in the same year) place for a gathering. Hmmm, it must have been a strange and new place to me cos I was a bit cranky and Mummy couldn't eat her dinner proper. And then, I refused to sleep when I reached home. Now Mummy's considering to leave me at home for future Xmas gatherings. Oh no... I want to go along...

0 comments: