Baby Talk

Hmmm, it's countdown time (another 3 more days to go...) to my 1st month celebration this Saturday, 15 Dec. I can "TELL" that Mummy is dying to get out of her confinement (and also the house) to do her Christmas shopping, get her hair done (Mummy says she hasn't gotten a hair colour since CNY cos she was pregnant with me...) and do her other grooming stuff...before Christmas.

Think the rest of December is going to be exciting, with my 1st month celebration and all the Christmas parties Mummy got invited to (I am sure I am on the invitation list as well). Mummy says I need to be a good boy and behave before she brings me with her. I am dying to go along to "COLLECT" my Christmas presents... Wonder what Christmas presents I will get.

Mummy's good friends are having a Christmas party on Christmas Eve night with the theme "Uniforms". I have already decided what I am going to wear... Let's keep it a secret for the time being... Perhaps I will get the "BEST DRESSED" award that night...

0 comments: