Mummy to the Rescue

Mummy put me to sleep for a nap after my "lunchtime" feed today. She got a shock of her life when I woke up at 3 plus in the afternoon, crying for my next feed.

This was how Mummy left me to nap, where she have some "time alone" to surf the Internet.


This was how Mummy discovered me. Although this was not the 1st time that I kicked myself "out of bed", but this is the farthest I kicked so far. Mummy can't help but decided to take a photo of me in this position before she came to my rescue and picked me up.


Also, last night, Mummy found me awake with my 2 legs kicking out of the ikea cot. Gave her a scare when she was awoken up by my cries...Very soon, I will outgrow this little cot that I am sleeping in and I need to sleep on the BIG BED with Mummy. Haha... Daddy will have to sleep on the floor then...

0 comments: