Mummy's Thoughts 6

As I slowly pace myself back to work, I attended a training organised by my department in Hong Kong and was away for 2 days. Whilst I treasured the time alone for myself, I missed Matt. It feels funny to be going anywhere without him. When I came back last night, he was already very sound asleep. I sat there and just looked at him in his peaceful slumber. A sense of satisfaction and happiness seem to fill me and I thank God for his wonderful works in this boy of mine. This morning, as I played with him, he smiled at me. Mummy's heart just melted by that sweet little smile of his.

The trip to Hong Kong was fruitful. Hmm, not so much the training part. But the fact that Mummy was able to go shopping in peace, with no "curfew" to rush home. So I guess everyone can imagine and picture me with my shopping bags. But I was constrained by the fact that I was returning to Singapore and not to Shanghai direct. Anyways, I managed to buy some stuff, after knowing my size has shrank by to pre-pregnancy size. Thank god that one of my bosses agreed to carry my shopping bag back to Shanghai. When I handed it to him, he joked and said to me I must have struck it rich. But then one of my other colleague who knew me very well said she's just suppressed her shopping trait for too long. haha. That's definitely right...

0 comments: