I am 2 Months' Old

Today I am celebrating my 2 months' old birthday. Mummy bought me a toy to celebrate, my very 1st Leapfrog toy – The Little Touch Leappad. I am amazed when Mummy loaded the books and batteries on, and I touched the pictures on the books based on the instructions told to me, the Little Touch Leappad "talks" and "sings" and "teaches" me ABC and 123 etc. Check out me having my 1st go at it...




Check out my Leapfrog Little Touch Leappad...




As I celebrate being 2 months old, these are some milestones Mummy think I have achieved:

  1. Vocalizes: gurgles and coos

  2. Follows objects across field of vision

  3. Notices my hands

  4. Holds head up for short periods

  5. Smiles, laughs

  6. Holds head at 45-degree angle

  7. Makes smoother movements

  8. Holds head steady

  9. Can bear weight on legs

  10. Lifts head and shoulders when lying on tummy (mini-pushup)

0 comments: