Back to Reality...

Mummy was having a good time slacking her time away for the past 3 months, enjoying time with me (be it in her tummy or when I am out), doing spree and online shopping, watching tons of HK drama serials etc. Until she starts receiving emails from work that certain stuff are ready for her review and input, trainings she had to attend, projects she has to handle.

It's a dilemma for Mummy. On one hand, I know she is eager to get back to Shanghai, get back to work, as it is not like Mummy's character to stay home for too long (although I know she loves to spend time with me). On the other hand, hmmm, she has been too slack for so long. Getting back to work is definitely a challenge man... I am going to miss Mummy when she gets back to work. Miss those times where she will lay me on her and hug me when I throw tantrums to comfort me, to put me to sleep. Miss those times where she would sing "silly" children songs to me and make me dance along with the music. Miss those times where she would talk to me...

It's really a countdown back to Shanghai now, as I got my own passport 2 days ago. And 爷爷 will be going down to the Chinese Embassy to make visa for them and me. Mummy is also starting to pack some of my baby clothes, toys and creams etc. to prepare to go back. I wonder how it is going to be like in Shanghai. Or even how my 1st real air flight would be. But Mummy knows a lot of friends with young children in Shanghai. Hopefully I can make friends with them so that there will always be peers to play with me when Mummy is at work.

0 comments: