It's Snowing in Shanghai

Daddy just left Mummy a MSN message earlier, saying he saw snow for the very 1st time in Shanghai. Boy was Mummy jealous... She didn't even get to see snow when she went to Harbin last year. Remember I said Mummy's favourite season was winter. Hmmm, now Mummy's thinking whether she will still get to see snow when she goes back to Shanghai after CNY.

Back to me...Daddy says I have grown so much. He was comparing my photo at birth and now. Hmmm, I have grown about 9 cm longer and XX kg heavier (cos Mummy doesn't have a good digital weighing machine at home to catch my weight accurately. But she is sure I am at least 5kg ie equivalent to a bag of rice. Haha...) Daddy keep asking Mummy to post more photos of me into this blog. So here they go...

Mummy's Boy...





Watch how I pose as Mummy takes these photos for me...














0 comments: