Third Day @ Sparkletots...

It's the third day @ Sparkletots and things are getting better, although I am still relatively sticking onto Mummy. But somehow after following the schedule for 3 days now, Mummy seems to think that they feed us too much. There is breakfast at 830AM, lunch at 11AM and then milk at 1230PM before we nap. Then when we wake up around 3PM, there is afternoon snack again. My appetite seems to be really good, at times asking for additional helpings. Mummy's worried I will end up eating too much. Maybe it's time to cut my milk intake then.













Here's a playdough session...










Here's a Dora session after lunch to settle us in before our afternoon nap.









Look what I am doing, trying to climb across to the other side where infant care is. Guess what I saw to prompt me to do this??? I saw CARS...



0 comments: