First Day @ Sparkletots...

It was a first day for me @ Sparkletots... My big day... First day in school cum childcare... Appears that everyone's concerned as Mummy kept receiving calls from Daddy, 婆婆, 姨姨 etc how I was doing. As expected, I was really sticky to Mummy (I have been since I came back to Singapore, since this is a new environment for me...) Mummy had to stay with me the entire session. It was a reasonably good start though. I was tired out by 11AM and when all the other kids in my group were having lunch, I had konked out. Mummy had to carry me for a 10 minute walk home.














Here's me having breakfast with the other kids @ Sparkletots...













Here's me having a fun time building blocks...














But alas, I started throwing tantrums and Mummy had to bring me to the glass door entrance so that I can see the passing by vehicles...

1 comments:

eyeDeaList said...

Wow how old are you when you wrote this :) Did you mummy and daddy help you out with your blog?

I am deeply impressed.

So did you join any Chinese Speech and Drama classes?