Mummy's Thoughts...

It's been a long time since I posted my thoughts on Matt's blog. I guess nowadays, I am always so busy running after Matt. He's really been the joy of my life, especially after a hard day's work in the office, although very often, I think he tires me out more taking care of him (or should I say running after him...) than working on a complex accounting issue at work.

In preparation for his little sister's arrival in the next 1-2 weeks (most likely), we have decided to enroll him into a childcare centre @ Sparkletots. As you can see from previous posts on the blog, he is trying to adapt to the place and I was allowed to stay with him for the 1st three days. He's been really clingy these days. At times I just wonder what is causing that. As my mum would always say, he probably knows a little sister is coming to "fight" with him for Mummy's attention. Of course, whenever my mum says that, I will always correct her and not let her speak into Matt's life. I also wonder whether it is an environment / weather change, cos this happened the last time we returned to Singapore in April as well, but the moment we were back in Shanghai, he was very much back to his old self. This really leaves me scratching my head for answers. Nevertheless, I can tell he is settling down and of course, his grandparents here in Singapore love having him around.

So some thoughts about the little one in my tummy... I guess this pregnancy really went past so fast, that suddenly I realise, I am able to deliver very soon. This little girl is definitely more active in my stomach than Matt, moving so much at all times of the day. Of course, Dr Chan have shown me lots of ultrasound pictures of her and he's really funny. Always tell me my baby girl has lots of hair (which isn't bad, of course). At my last check up last Thursday, the little one weighed about 2.5kg. Well, I guess a bit small as compared to the average but certainly comparable to Matt at the same stage. A lot of people were astonished at the size of my tummy when I tell them that I am able to deliver soon in the next 1-2 weeks. I guess, the little one really hide herself well and obviously, I am thrilled as that means easier weight loss after delivery. To date, I put on about 11kg and I hope to stay at that. Dr Chan gave me a hard time after I put on 2kg in 2 weeks when I first came back to Singapore. It's the last lap and let's hope it finishes quickly (ie a short and fast delivery)...

0 comments: