Our Flight Back to Shanghai

Mummy was getting all worried how she is going to handle me on our flight back to Shanghai, given that it is going to be in the day and I am now refusing to stay in one position for too long. Luckily for Mummy, I was asleep for half of the flight. After that, Mummy and 婆婆 had to take turns to entertain me whilst the other rested for a while. I was trying so hard to climb and peek behind Mummy's chair to see what's there. I even said "hi" to the Black uncle who was sitting in a row behind us (hahaha). Later, we met this Black uncle again at the luggage pick up point and he praised me for being a good baby during the flight... Mummy was so pleased with me...

3 comments:

Poorni Pillai said...

Matthias- such an amazing name. Not just the meaning, it sounds so wise and peaceful. He's very cute :)

jheiii_x3 said...

OMG your so cute :)

Tinkabel said...

Thanks. Matt's definitely God's gift to us. Just brings a smile to me when I returned home from a tired day of work. He's a blessing to our lives...