Opposites Attract...

It was my 1st encounter with Zoe 姐姐 after such a long time. The last time I saw Zoe 姐姐 was when I was 3 months. She has grown to speak so much... I hear from 爷爷 that she keeps calling 弟弟 all the time when I was in Shanghai... And keeping all her toys for me. She was so glad to see me.

However, as Mummy observes and speaks to 爷爷, it seems like the 2 of us are obviously quite different in some ways...

ME:
  1. Totally a glutton... Polishes off one bowl of porridge for lunch and dinner each... Eats practically everything that the adults feed me...
  2. So active... Climbs and crawls everywhere... Even underneath tables and chairs (this totally "shocked" 爷爷 and 奶奶!!!)
  3. Crawls... Before learning to walk...
  4. Sleeps only when totally dark... And very fast too... (Mummy has trained me that it is sleeping time when the lights are off!)

Zoe 姐姐:

  1. Eats little... 爷爷 says she has a small stomach and takes many but small little meals...
  2. Less active... Definitely no stunts like under the table...
  3. Learn how to walk straightaway without crawling...
  4. Sleeps with lights on... Scared of the dark...

Here's a photo that 爷爷 took of Zoe 姐姐 and me... To be uploaded when Mummy gets the photo from 爷爷

0 comments: