Home Alone With Daddy...

Home Alone? Everyone must be wondering why... Daddy and Mummy had made a pact with 婆婆 previously that she will help take care of me when Daddy and Mummy went on the Yunnan trip (I couldn't go along as there is a high danger that I might get altitude sickness). In return, 婆婆 gets to go on the same trip when 公公,姨姨 and 舅舅 returned with us to Shanghai for a visit. However, it was during this time that Mummy had to go for a 2 days' trip to Hong Kong for a department conference.

At the end of the first day, when Mummy sms-ed Daddy and asked him how I was. Daddy's reply was "Matt was very clingy, refused to finish his food, can't leave him alone for 5 minutes, even when Daddy merely preparing his food. Maybe he knows that Mummy and 婆婆 are not around". At the end of the second day, Daddy gave up and said "Matt's driving me nuts. Scratched his face too. Don't think I am cut out to be a nanny." Mummy burst into laughter when she saw the last part of Daddy's sms. Now Daddy should understand how Mummy felt when she had to take care of Matt all by herself during the 1st 3 months.

Anyways, here's my "battle scar" from being home alone with Daddy... Hahaha...

0 comments: