I Am 11 Months Old...

      I am officially 11 months today. One year ago's today, Mummy was on a flight back to Singapore, to prepare for my delivery. And now, with a blink of an eye, I am already 11 months old... It just seems like yesterday...

      These are some milestones I have reached so far...

      • Says "mama" and "dada" to the correct parent (Although able to say but still not to the correct parent)
      • Plays patty-cake and peek-a-boo (Totally loves this!!!)
      • Stands alone for a couple of seconds (Definitely can stand for a long time now...)
      • Cruises (Definitely!!!)
      • Understands "no" and simple instructions (Mummy has also taught me to shake my head when we say "no". Now when I hear the word "no", I shake my head continuously. Daddy thinks I have taken "摇头丸". Hahaha...)
      • Puts objects into a container (Does this with ease...)
      • Says one word besides "mama" and "dada" (Hmmm, like mum mum, nei nei... Seems like all food... Am I such a glutton???)
      • Stoops from standing position (Definitely!)

      0 comments: