Mummy's Little Rascal...

Going into what the people call "the Terrible Twos", Mummy definitely thinks of me as a little rascal, who can be really naughty at times. Like using the toy golf club to hit against 爷爷's LCD TV, climbing up the dining chair and then the dining table or even the TV console... But on the other hand, Mummy also thinks this little rascal can be really adorable at times, especially how I treat my little sister... being a little BIG brother. Mummy loves to see me running into the room to watch over and stroke Shannon gently whenever she cries. I even help Mummy bring Shannon's milk bottle to the kitchen when she's done with her feeding (although the bad thing is that whenever I see Shannon having her milk, I make noise for milk too, when it's not time for me to have a milk feed).

0 comments: