My New "Playgrounds"

I has many new "playgrounds" nowadays, since I have become more mobile. I have been crawling around the house for a while now. Sometimes I hear voices and the next thing you know, Mummy or Daddy sees me crawling towards them. These are some random photos that Mummy managed to take. Gosh, Mummy can't imagine what will happen when I start to walk. Now, I am already able to cruise very easily whilst holding onto things, stand unsupported for a while and crawl everywhere in the house.

I love my crawls to the kitchen. I have tried this route for umpteenth number of times, but never successful. The moment I am going to reach the kitchen door, I always get scooped up by the adults in the house. It's funny... They like to chase after me when I take this route... That motivates me to crawl even faster... Hahaha...


0 comments: