A Day Trip to 崇明岛...

It was a long weekend due to the Mooncake Festival. Mummy had originally planned to take a short 2 days trip to somewhere. However, when we checked the weather forecast, we saw thunderstorms coming as a result of a typhoon in Taiwan... After our previous experience in Nanjing (where we were caught in the rain for almost the entire trip), we have decided to not take the chance. So we went to somewhere near. 崇明岛 is like Singapore's Sentosa... Check out some of our photos...

For some reason, I couldn't get my hands off the Coke bottle that Mummy gave me to play with. Maybe it's cos it was a bit warm during the day, so the "chilly" Coke bottle chills me off...








Standing in style... It was so windy that I had "trouble" balancing myself...












Totally uncomfortable... Mummy put me on a grass patch and I refuse to move... See where my hands are... And the expression on my face...













婆婆 trying to teach me how to walk...











A father and son shot...











Photos with Mummy...













A Family Photo...

0 comments: