I Finally Started on Solids...

Mummy finally decided that I was close to the 6 months' age (in another 2 weeks) and decided to give me solids today. The American Academy of Pediatrics recommends that babies be breastfed exclusively for at least six months — though parents will attest that some babies are eager and ready to eat solids earlier.



But Daddy and Mummy got a big "surprise" when they fed me the 1st meal of solids. First, I was so "excited" that I flipped my hands and spilled some of my milk cum rice cereal. Second, when Mummy finally got down to feeding me, I started spitting out the milk cum rice cereal as I didn't know how to feed using a spoon.



So Mummy figured by seeing how "soaked" my bib was, I probably only finished half the amount she prepared and the other half ended up soaked in my bib. Then Mummy had to bathe me again after the meal.


See, I am still hungry after I finished the cereal, then I am still sucking my fingers. Mummy had to give me another 50ML of milk.

0 comments: