I Am 6 Months' Old...

I AM FINALLY 6 MONTHS' OLD!!! Hurrah, this definitely calls for a big celebration. So this morning, Mummy reminded Daddy 2 times to remember to get a nice cake for me to celebrate. And of course, as usual, I always don't get to eat it. Now that I have started out on solids, I always salivate and lick my mouth with my tongue every time I see Daddy or Mummy eating (even though being good daddy and mummy, they always feed me first, then they have their meals).



Daddy, Mummy and ME...

Hush Hush, Mummy is stealing some time from her review of a new convertible debt memo to write this while taking a short break. Financial instruments is a new topic that is on Mummy's development point for the year and yes, she can't seem to get enough of it... Every deal she is on since she came back from maternity leave has these "wonderful" financial instruments (ie convertible debt, preference shares, warrants, derivatives etc). Some even had grave consequences the Company has to face. What consequences??? A HUGE hit to the Company's profit and loss statement. No wonder she doesn't ever want me to be an accountant like her and Daddy. Haha...

Here's a list of milestones I have reached so far:

• Turns toward sounds and voices
Imitates sounds
Rolls over in both directions
Is ready for solid foods
• Sits without support
• Mouths objects
• Passes objects from hand to hand
• Lunges forward or starts crawling
Jabbers or combines syllables
Drags objects toward himself (At times, I like to kick my toys away.)

Last of all, Daddy and Mummy have decided to donate part of my baby bonus that we have just received to help the Sichuan folks with the recent earthquake. My 6 months' birthday wish is that the rescue job can be done smoothly and quickly and all the affected people can start to get on their normal lives and start to reconstruct their homes...

1 comments:

n1kola said...

Handsome boy and happy family....

Continue the blogs