I am 3 Months' Old

Mummy bought me a small chocolate cake to celebrate my 3 months' old birthday. But then I didn't get to eat the cake as Mummy says no solid food for me before 6 months to prevent any allergies to food. So Daddy and Mummy finished the cake all by themselves :o(


More photos of me, and also together with Mummy...









Here's more of my milestones reached at 3 months:

  • Recognizes your face and scent
  • Holds head steady
  • Visually tracks moving objects
  • Squeals, gurgles, coos
  • Blows bubbles
  • Recognizes your voice
  • Does mini-pushup
  • Rolls over, from tummy to back (still trying hard, but Mummy realises that I can "kick" myself moving when on my tummy, whether awake or asleep. At times, she finds me doing a 90 degrees turn round the corner blocked by a pillow [Mummy came into the room last night and found me missing from the middle of the bed where she usually lay me to sleep. Guess where I was? I made a 90 degrees turn and is close to falling off the bed head down in the little corner which was not blocked by a pillow. Almost scared Mummy to death. Now she has to block off all parts of the bed] Other times, I stay still but find my head 180 degrees from where I started sleeping)
  • Turns toward loud sounds
  • Can bring hands together, bats at toys

The ones that Mummy didn't like most is that I learnt to blow bubbles with my saliva (it gets messy and wet) and I conveniently start to suck my thumb to pacify myself...





Daddy says I look like I am doing a leopard crawl, preparing for NS.

0 comments: