Thank God Matt's ok...

It was a real scare for me last night. YJ was on a business trip to Indonesia, so I had to take care of Matt myself last night. I tucked Matt safely into my bed for the night and went out to the kitchen to get a drink. Thinking that it was only going to be a short while, I did not put a pillow at the side of the bed when I left the room. The next thing I know, I heard Matt crying. And when I ran into the room, he was already on the floor, trying to get up. He cried very hard for 5 minutes. I was terrified and wanted to kill myself for allowing him to fall. He was pacified after a while and I let him play a while in his cot, as I did not want to put him immediately back to bed in case there is any further reaction. He appears to be ok after 30 minutes, so I pat him back to sleep. He is fine today as well... Thank God for that...

0 comments: