Our First Trip with Matt to Nanjing...

It was my first travel trip together with Mummy and Daddy. It has always been Mummy's plan to travel around in China during their stay here. However, a lot of Mummy's plans were ruined 'cos she couldn't travel in 2007 as she was pregnant with me. So Mummy decided to resume her plans this year since I am now "old" enough to travel.

Day 1 was horrible as it started to drizzle upon our arrival at Nanjing, followed by a huge downpour in the late afternoon. We were so drenched... Luckily I was in Mummy's Beco carrier, so I was "protected" from the rain... Check out the raining streets along 夫子庙 area...



This is ME, getting all dressed up for Day 2...











More photos at the Nanjing City Wall...













More random photos of "US":






















Our Day 3 at the famous Nanjing 大屠杀 museum

0 comments: