Latest Thrill - Roller Blading...

Mummy chanced past a coach giving roller blading lessons at our development. Out of curiosity, she decided to ask the coach if I am eligible. The coach said definitely, in fact, I am the best candidate, given my "no-fear" and low CG. So Mummy went onto Taobao and bought me a set of roller blading gear and I got started immediately.

Here's me at his first lesson on June 6, 2010. Starting to get used to "walking" with wheels. Trying out my balance on the grass first.











Second lesson on June 14, 2010. I simply refused to put on the helmet (as many would know I hate to wear caps too...) So Mummy just had to let me have my way. I can already start to blade a bit on the ground.










..........Third lesson on June 15, 2010. I can blade quite a distance already.











Here's my fourth lesson on June 20, 2010... Doing quite well so far... Hahaha...

0 comments: