End of Term Fun Fair @ Happy Kids...

Today marks the end of school term as Happy Kids held a fun fair in school for the kids and the parents, even though school doesn't officially end until end of June. Check out some of the activities we had in school today... Mummy has registered me at the Shanghai Singapore International School (SSIS). So once summer holidays end, I will start nursery at SSIS. Much as Mummy likes Happy Kids and Teacher Connie, she felt that she has to let me get back to the Singapore system, since eventually we will return to Singapore. Nevertheless, Mummy was happy with my developments at Happy Kids over the last year. Happy Kids is a Montessori styled school that engages in activities like cooking, gardening etc to help kids like myself learn. I often bring home cookies that I baked myself. Of course, I also learnt to climb the playground and ride the tricycle here.





















0 comments: