Shannon is Finally 6 Months...

Today, Shannon finally turns six months' old. It's been a rough six months, especially the last 3 months, with Shannon battling with falling sick for a few times now. First, a bronchitis, then a urinary tract infection and then a ear infection. Mummy's been feeling so stressed about Shannon's health.




Mummy started giving Child Life Colostrum with Probiotics to me and Shannon again. I started taking this since I was six months but guess at a certain point in time, I stopped taking it. Mummy truly wonders whether the fact that I fell ill for the very first time at 18 months was due to me not taking this. In any case, if it was, then Mummy is simply glad to start giving this to me and Shannon again. Mummy's wish for Shannon is that this will be the last of her falling sick in a long while, as she hopes Shannon's immunity to start to build up...

Unfortunately, Shannon has caught a cold (i.e. runny nose and cough) when the temperature dips over Chinese New Year. Poor Shannon...




0 comments: