My "Thomas-themed" Bedroom...

Mummy has been considering to move me into my own bedroom for a long time. Since Daddy travels more now, it was simply easier for Mummy to have both of us sleep together with her. However, moving me into my own bedroom was now made more necessary, since I started to go to school and more susceptible to falling sick now. We decided we can't have Shannon catching these viruses from me each time I fall sick. In a bid to do that, Mummy decided to buy me a set of Thomas-themed bedroom furniture to entice me to sleep alone. As expected, I was thoroughly thrilled. Mummy thinks I am a silly boy though since I actually imagined myself sleeping on a train. I simply love this new bed of mine...


Mummy even bought me a quilt blanket which I surprisingly agree to use now. Mummy is totally astonished as I hate to get tucked under blankets and would kick it away in the middle of the night. When Mummy checked on me at 3AM last night, I was sleeping so sweetly, properly tucked underneath my quilt.

0 comments: