Want to Know the Gender of My Little New Sibling???

Mummy has scheduled her 20 weeks detailed fetal scan today. She has been waiting "patiently" for this time until her neck seems to grow longer and longer... Hahaha... Everyone who sees Mummy nowadays always ask one question: "Is it a boy or a girl???" So finally, the day is here and we will all know the answer soon.

True enough, Mummy definitely got her prayer answered by God as He has so abundantly blessed our family with a little GIRL... although I must say I think Daddy was a little disappointed. Not that he doesn't love my little 妹妹... But as he has grown up in a family with two boys (ie 叔叔), so he thinks it is more beneficial for both siblings to grow up together. But well, I must say (and I think Mummy will agree) Daddy is going to be so wrong... Cos I am going to grow up loving my little 妹妹, cos that's the whole idea of Mummy wanting a boy first before a girl, so that I can be the big brother that can take care of his little sister...

So Mummy's excited about planning a new wardrobe for my little sister... with all the pretty dresses and ribbons... Hahaha... Daddy's not going to be too thrilled about this!!! But one thing's for sure, it's time to start thinking about my little sister's name!!! Can I have a say, Mummy???

0 comments: