My Little New Girlfriend, Claudia... Hahaha...

Wow, my little new girlfriend is finally out, presenting Little Claudia... Her mummy, Aunty Michelle, is a brave soul, who decided to deliver her naturally without epidural (much against Mummy's advice, since she was really glad she took epidural from the start when she delivered me!). However, after a long process from 7AM to 4PM, her mummy still hasn't dilated much, so she had to go for emergency C section. From what her mummy described, it was all done in 15 minutes and Little Claudia is out...

Check out those double eyelids even when she is only a few days old. Mummy is "drooling" as she is still waiting really patiently for my double eyelids to emerge after she heard optimistic news that there is still a chance even when I am 2-3 years old... Hahaha...

0 comments: