Mummy's Thoughts...

The Big Countdown

Hahaha, definitely not the countdown that Mummy is doing for the delivery of my little beanie. But the countdown to her holiday to New Zealand... Well, Mummy's finally done with both of the earnings releases for both her FPIs (in case, anyone who doesn't know, this means Foreign Private Issuer for companies listed in the US) for the year. It's been a tough year for audits. In fact, Mummy is not the only one complaining about this. There are so many accounting issues to deal with in light of the fast-deteriorating economic conditions. Hopefully, the economy has stabilised for the time being.

Mummy's Second Pregnancy Journey

Mummy has officially stepped into her 18th week of pregnancy. Somehow, Mummy feels that her pregnancy this time has moved along much faster than she realises it. Maybe it could be due to the fact that she is now constantly tied up with me, a growing toddler running around all over the house every day.

Sometime this week, Mummy decided it was time to transit into her pregnancy clothes to allow her tummy more space, even though she could still fit into some of her looser work suits. However, Mummy's bulge is still not very obvious now, probably it just looks as if she put on some weight and has a "tummy" now. Hahaha... One thing Mummy is glad though is that she is putting on weight slower than when she was pregnant with me. The one person Mummy knows will be really happy at this news definitely has to be Mummy's gynae, Dr Chan. Hahaha... Mummy has ended off her first pregnancy (with me!) at 62kg. Now she hopes that for this pregnancy, she can stay within 58 to 60kg...

Pregnancy No. 1

  • Pre-pregnancy weight: 50kg
  • Weight in 18 weeks: 53.7kg

Pregnancy No. 2

  • Pre-pregnancy weight: 48kg
  • Weight in 18 weeks: 50.7kg

All About Me...

Just a month back, I found five cars (the ones they had in the Disney movie "Cars") that Mummy has bought a while ago, left it in my toy box and forgot all about it. Now, every day, I spend so much time playing with these cars and always murmuring "Car Car" all the time.

Mummy was recently reading me 2 books from Sandra Boyton. One teaches body parts in a fun way. And the other teaches words that are of opposite meaning. I like the body parts one cos as Mummy reads it to me, she points and shows me where all my body parts are. So Mummy took stock this morning of the body parts that I can point out correctly (of course, sometimes I purposely don't react when Mummy ask, hahaha). So I know: hair, head, ears, eyes, nose (this one, Mummy hates it, cos I put my finger into my nostril when I point out this one, hahaha), stomach, belly button, hands, feet, fingers and toes. As for the "Opposites" book, I get really amused when Mummy tries to act out what each word means (For eg, Fast - she would swing her hands really quickly vs Slow - she would slow down the swinging action drastically)

0 comments: