My Recent Developments...

I am developing so quickly that Mummy has a hard time to keep up with my developments...

1. Walking with a walker

As Mummy has posted on this blog a couple of weeks ago, I have started "walking" with a walker. On crazy days, I keep pushing the walker and walk non stop for a long time. Now when my walker hits an obstacle, I know how to move my walker so that I can carry on "walking" again.

2. Stand on my own

Mummy also noted that I can start to stand on my own on my birthday. But just today, before Mummy went to work, I got crazy again... Hahaha... And keep standing from a squatting position, non stop.... Mummy couldn't help but video taped it down...

3. I am a "Dodo" addict

I am finally a "Dodo" addict according to Mummy and Daddy. Sometimes when I see the pacifier on the table, I will just take it myself and put it into my mouth. Yesterday night, I did something amazing. Mummy placed the pacifier right in the middle of a square table so that I couldn't reach it. Guess what I did? I pushed my toy car, so that it hits the pacifier to the side of the table and I quickly moved there, picked up the pacifier and into my mouth, it goes! Mummy was shocked and thought it could be a coincidence. So she tried it again. And I tried pushing my car again, just that my aiming was bad this time. Hahaha...

0 comments: