Matthias' Recent Development Milestones...

Mummy is so amazed that I am growing at the speed of light these days... Hahaha... I am reaching so many milestones, that she wished she can spend more time with me. Just the other day, Mummy was complaining I still cannot crawl. I proved her wrong. Check out my video where Daddy tried to tempt me to crawl by giving me his cellphone and then when I am reaching it, he moved it further away again...

Remember, Mummy also said that I am now grabbing onto anything I can find, and pulling myself up? Last night, I just learnt to grab onto my cot and pulled myself up. Now I am starting to cruise whilst holding onto the edge of the cot or the sofa. Oh yah, and the waving of bye bye and Hi-Five...

And guess what??? Today, Mummy was trying to teach me how to pronouce "Daddy", "Mummy", "婆婆", "Nai Nai" (aka milk milk), "Bom Bom" (aka Bath) and "Mum Mum" (aka food). She heard me say Da Da... Di... She was so excited and kept repeating "Daddy" to me to prompt me to say this again. So funny. I purposely pretended and refuse to repeat... Hahaha...

0 comments: