It Ain't Coming to An End Yet....

While Mummy was hopeful that June 30 will bring an end to the hectic work schedule she has been dealing with, it was to her dismay that it isn't happening and definitely it ain't coming to an end yet. It's amazing how much there is to do in an accounting firm. Transactions after transactions and deadlines after deadlines. Today, a third person in the last 2 weeks have told Mummy that she has lost weight again. Sigh...

It's definitely way into summer already and it's been so hot for 2 weeks already, with temperature ranging up to 38 degrees. Now, I need to be bathed 2 times a day and even despite that, I am still so sticky and hot every day, as I grow into a habit to keep moving. Whether it was sitting and rocking constantly, or even trying to stand by holding on to anything I can grab. I have been weaning off milk recently as I take more solids each day. Mummy has a hard time trying to feed me milk for my dream feed as I simply refused to drink, often having to separate the feed into 2-3 times at night. Mummy also bought me a new combi Stage 3 straw cup as she found that I hated the Avent sippy cup. Now drinking is an ease, even though I am still learning to drink the Combi cup.

0 comments: