My Collection of Winter Clothes

Mummy bought a lot of clothes for me to prepare me for this winter in Shanghai. Now she realises that the winter here is ending soon (it was nice and sunny yesterday at 18 degrees), it's time to change my wardrobe soon. So she started doing shopping for my summer wear. Now Mummy decided she should keep some photos of my winter collection for me. Check them out...before I stop wearing them...

My carter's romper and Osh Kosh jacket. Don't I look so smart?











A Gap romper Aunty Michelle bought for me for Christmas. Hmmm, Mummy says I look like a "jailbird" just like Aunty Michelle at their "Uniforms" theme party when she was dressing like a "jailbird". Haha...

I am trying to stand up nowadays. When Mummy tries to seat me on her lap, I simply refuse to, I WANT TO STAND UP!!!






Me and my 2 little dinosaurs...











My Disney Winnie the Pooh's romper. Mummy's favourite. Think I looked like the male version of Snow White here. Haha...










My Carter's baseball suit... (a gift from Aunties Jocelyn and Hoe Shin)







My green and white romper. I am doing tummy time on Mummy's dresser in front of the mirror. I chuckle whenever Mummy faced me at the mirror. Cos I wonder who is that little boy that is staring back at me...






My Carter's hooded romper. I wear this when it's raining to protect the rain and cold from getting into my HAIR. Haha...






My sleepwear, wrapped in a fleece blanket...

0 comments: