Matt's Achievements So Far...

Mummy's Thoughts:

I have been keeping tabs of Matt's achievements so far and I realised that he seems to know a lot more now, after a mere 4 months at Happy Kids. These are some of the songs Matt can sing now:

  • 三只老虎
  • 客人来
  • 一闪一闪亮晶晶
  • ABC song
  • Thomas the train (most of it already)
  • Twinkle twinkle little star
  • Head and shoulders, Knees and Toes

On several separate occasions, Matt has made certain astonishing comments that I find it so hard to believe:

  • 婆婆 gave Matt an empty KFC burger box and has yet to distribute some food for him, Matt actually asked her: What do I eat?
  • Shannon has been taking medicines and crying. Matt consoles her by saying: Mei Mei, don't cry, Gor Gor is here.
  • When he returns from school, he goes to Mei Mei and tell her: Gor Gor is home
  • There was also this morning he saw me wearing a dress and he touched my legs. He actually told me: Wear pants... Hahaha, the silly boy thought I forgot to wear pants that morning.

We also attended Happy Kids' Parents Day yesterday evening and there were good comments made about Matt like he is always very keen to join in all activities, he doesn't fight with other kids for stuff and is always very willing to share, he is developing very well in terms of learning stuff.

It's consoling seeing how Matt is growing up every day. It brings smiles to me, especially since I have been so troubled with Shannon falling sick so often. He helps bring some rainbow into my stressful life now. Come to mention about Shannon, she has also reached another milestone. She is now able to sit relatively well on her own for a while. She has definitely regained her cheerfulness and talkativeness as she babbles and mumbles a lot. I truly hope to see her healthy and not fall sick anymore...

0 comments: