My Developments for the Last 2 Months (Up to 18 months)...

Mummy has been away on her vacation to New Zealand for two weeks previously and didn't have time to update my developments when I turned 17 months. So here's two months' worth of my developments...
  1. Mummy's amazed at the number of words that got added to my dictionary over the last two months. They include: ball, mummy, banana ("Nana"), duck, 妹妹,好吃,牙齿,袜子,鞋子,裤子
  2. I also know A is for Apple and C is for Car...
  3. I also started to understand most of my body parts in Mandarin
  4. I am able to imitate Daddy to sweep and mop the floor, including underneath the sofa and shelves etc
  5. I now know how to wipe my hands and mouth with a tissue after food and throw it away in the dustbin
  6. I know how to wash my hands (ie rub my hands together) and then dry them with a towel
  7. I know how to put on my crocs shoes

0 comments: