Mummy's Thoughts...A Trip to Xi An Without Matt...

It's been a while since I last pen down something. Work has been really busy and I feel like a frantic mummy trying to multi-task so many things at one time. Sometimes I just feel that I am so busy with necessities (ie Matt's routine of feeding, sleeping etc) that needed to be done, that I neglect the development part for Matt. On top of that, work is piling up and being the stubborn me, I still believe I can handle it.

Daddy decided that in the midst of this, we (ie excluding Matt) should take a short break and spend some couple time together. I always wondered why some friends that I know will say they can't bear to leave their babies behind to go on a vacation. My reply was always, it's only a few days, it should be ok. But then, as we were away a short trip to Xi-An over the weekend, I felt that I actually missed Matt terribly.

Here's some photos of us on Hua Shan and in the Xi An city itself...



0 comments: